The Medisure Meter has been designed from the ground up for Simplicity, Ease of use, Functionality and Reliability:
- Large LCD Display - visible even in poor light. Not backlit – saving battery life by up to 80%
- Time and Date display - recorded with up to 980 test results.
- Large buttons with simple functions:
- Makes for an easy to learn meter with no confusion.
- Main button recalls prior test results.
- Displays current temperature - important both in testing for many living with diabetes.
- Display current time.
- Easy to use Setting Button to change minor settings.
- Fast Results - Only 6 seconds - Displayed in the middle of the meter.
- A USB interface port on side connects the meter to your computers for further storage and exporting and analysis using the Medisure software.
- Powered by a standard Lithium Battery (CR2032) for long life and easy replacement.
Medisure Test Strips
Medisure test strips include the following features:
- No Coding Required
- Highly quality manufacturing ensures high accuracy.
- Sampling Window ensures visual display when a full blood sample has been taken
- Sip-in technology makes full use of the a tiny drop of blood for an accurate reading
- Bar coded side makes for easy insertion into meter
- Meter automatically turns on when test strip is inserted