Sesame Lace Cookies
- 15 Mins
- Difficulty: Average
- 5 tbsp. margarine, melted and cooled
- Sugar substitute, equivalent to 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 1/2 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a baking sheet, 4 inches apart.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes until lacy and golden.
- Let cookies cool on the baking sheet out of the oven for 3 minutes or until easy to lift with a thin metal spatula onto a cooling rack.
- These are very delicate so handle with care
- Makes about 24 cookies.
Note: If making cookies small, less baking time is necessary.