Oatmeal Fruit Drop Cookies
- 25 Mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (figs, dates, raisins, cut small)
- 1 cup quick uncooked oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- Granular sweetener to equal 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt butter, beat in eggs and vanilla. Sift together flours and baking powder.
- Add salt, sugar, fruit, nuts and oatmeal. Stir until blended.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.