- 35-40 Mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled & chopped
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup quick-cook oats
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Sift flour and soda, set aside.
- Cook water, dates, apple and raisins; bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the margarine and stir.
- Cool mixture and then add eggs, oatmeal and the dry ingredients; add the vanilla and nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drop on cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 24 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator in air tight container.