Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 15 Mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream together margarine and sugar substitute, beat in egg, water and vanilla.
- Sieve the flour, baking soda and salt into the creamed mixture, stirring to blend thoroughly.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 30 cookies.