- 35 min
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 x 300g cans apricots in fruit juice
- 1 large orange
- 50g/13/¼oz rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
- 25g/1oz flaked almonds
- 15g/½oz butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Drain the apricots, grate the rind of the orange, and
squeeze out the juice.
- Place the apricots in a single layer in an ovenproof dish,
drizzle over the orange rind and juice, place in the oven and
cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all the dry ingredients for the
topping in a bowl.
- Add the honey and melted butter to the bowl and
- Sprinkle the topping over the apricots and return to the
oven for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Serve with fresh, natural yoghurt.